8. Add a towel rack and baskets to make your bathroom look cozier.
9. Shelving doesn’t have to be used for storage only. Look how wonderfully this shelf adds to the aesthetics of the room!
10. Buy some crates or make your own to recreate this neat shelving idea.
11. Make some DIY floating shelves to go above the toilet for tissue and toiletries.
12. Simple bins with labels keep toiletries, makeup and hair products in their place.
13. This wire cube is perfect for almost any bathroom space. It provides lots of open storage while still looking neat and tidy.
14. A simple ladder shelf looks amazing over the toilet! Use it to hang a towel or two and to add baskets for other things.
15. The Fintorp system from IKEA makes a great storage solution for just about anywhere in your home. Here’s how to set it up for above-the-toilet storage.
16. Turn a large frame into cubby storage. What a great idea for the kids’ bathroom!
17. An industrial basket makes lovely storage above the toilet. Use multiples if one won’t hold all your toiletries.